• You cannot reply to this topic

Disney Character fan art

#1 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hey everybody.

When I go meet the characters in the parks (or for future fixes the World of Disney store in Manhattan), I always like to do something different and unique that nobody else would ever think of. Sure, anybody can have their picture taken with their favorite characters or sign a $6 autograph book, but I like to take things in a different direction such as for this upcoming trip.

The newest character in the Kingdom just happens to be Tinker Bell and her fairy friends, and judging by the few vids I have seen on YouTube, Disney has done a pretty good job in marketing the Disney Fairies brand. Unfortunately, according to society, people like me should normally have no piece of this action, but hey! You're looking at someone who was given permission by The Little Mermaid herself to visit her and her friends any time I like, and I did not expect that kind of confidence to show up in me.

But I digress.

Last night, I finished off this fan art piece of Tinker Bell, and my intentions are to have her sign a copy and present her with a copy. Here is what the piece looks like. Let me know what you think about it:

Posted Image
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users