Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PhilharMagic in trouble?

#1 User is offline   lostinthought 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

was down in the world last week and i saw something new. well, actually a few things. first of all, there seemed to be a few commercials specifically for Mickey's Philharmagic. more than the usual number of attraction based ads.

then, when in the mk, i got fastpasses for peter pan, and was rewarded with Philharmagic fastpasses as well. i thought that was pretty cool, until i saw other guests at the fastpass booth getting the same thing. then, later i got "rewarded" philharmagic fastpasses again when i got ones for Pooh's Adventure.

so i ask, is PhilharMagic under performing? is it in danger? i know i starting to show its age, but has it gotten that bad?

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

One of those attractions doesn't really NEED FP but they cannot remove it so they just offer it to everyone

#3 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:08 PM

Just my two cents, but I think they hand out Philharmagic Fastpasses because it's an attraction that can absorb a lot of guests. It helps offset crowds in the rest of the park.

#4 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

Yeah. We did the grand gathering breakfast at Tony's (which was very good) and we all got fastpasses for it

It can definately absorb lots of people. Its still fairly popular so I dont thinks its in "trouble"
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

#5 User is offline   surfpark 

• Studios God

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

It might be one of those traffic shaping moves. Even though you do not need the fastpass, you may be more likely to go when you get one. This would cut down the lines for Peter Pan and Pooh so that you won't be tempted to wait in line AND use the fastpass.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users