Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leslie's Trip -- The End (FINALLY)

#1 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:03 PM

Okay, the rest of this tr has been a LONG time coming, I've just been really busy and/or lazy to finish it, so here it is.

Day 7 -- Friday the 14th

Left the hotel at 11 for WWoS.

Yanks Game
It was a great game, but I really don't wanna talk about it, considering that my Jeter's out for AT LEAST 2-3 months all b/c of Huckaby and his attempt to cover 3rd base. We left WWoS at 3:30.

Animal Kingdom
We STILL hadn't seen the Mickey's Jammin' Jungle parade, so we headed there. Caught the parade at 4 and then left.

Went back to the hotel to chill for awhile, and then headed to DD to do some shopping. Ate at PH and went back to the hotel.

Day 8 -- Saturday the 15th

OUR LAST DAY AT WDW. :blink:

Woke up, left at 10 and parked at MGM to catch a bus to AS Movies.

AS Movies
My auntie works here, so we went to hang out there for awhile. Michael and Chelsy did some swimming while I hung out poolside to do some seriously needed tanning. We left around 1 for MGM.

MGM
My parents and the other 2 did Playhouse Disney, while I went on ToT for my last few rides of the trip. While waiting for my FP to kick in, I went on RnR and then stood in the standby line for ToT and got on. Then I went one it again b/c my FP had like 37 mins. left by the time I got off of ToT the first time, and got me another FP when I got off and got right back on it again! After my 3rd ride, I headed to MuppetVision and Star Tours, and for the hell of it, did the Backlot Tour. Then I saw WWTBAM and saw One Man's Dream one more time. Caught VotLM and then went to grab a seat for Fantasmic!

Epcot
At the last min. we decided to go to Epcot for one last taco in Mexico. I hit TT and JIIwF and HIStA one last time and then we waited for Illuminations! to start. Saw that and then went back to the hotel to pack.

My WDW withdrawl began the second I got into the car.

Day 8 -- Sunday the 16th

We piled into the car and headed home. :huh:

Luckily, I had planned it just right and guess what was waiting for me when I got home: My WDW DVD!!!!! WHOOO HOO!!!! :shifty:

All in all, it was a great trip. And I miss it so much that I'm actually heading to WDW today at 2pm for about 2 days (the rest of today, tmw, and until 2pm on Wed. b/c I gotta work.) and I can't be any happier! [/b]
*Leslie Ivette*

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for posting(finally) your trip report Les! :shifty:

#3 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:14 AM

Great report :)

DisneyFreak1228 said:

MGM
Caught VotLM and then went to grab a seat for Fantasmic!

I was working Fantasmic that night :D

#4 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:35 PM

lol really? We prolly passed by each other too! :)
*Leslie Ivette*

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users