Studios Central: Trip 6-29-06----7-3-06 PIRATES PHOTOS!! - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trip 6-29-06----7-3-06 PIRATES PHOTOS!!

#1 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:08 AM

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Well I just got back from Disney today and it was a great trip, as it always is at Disney.

As some of you may already know, Pirates of the Caribbean open to public on July 7th, same day as the movie....but last Saturday it opened for just one day. And I got some pretty decent pictures to show all of you guys!!!!

Davy Jones Special effect water fall in the very begining.

Posted Image

Captain Barbosa in the big ship scene.

Posted Image

Captain Jack Sparrow:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

I couldnt believe how much Disney really tries to keep everything a secret!! The night before it opened Magic Kingdom stood open till 2am and so many CM's that night keep telling me that Pirates will be open at the 12am on the dot...so me and my family went and waited along with a huge group of followers, till 12am and nothing happened. The manager of Pirates came out and said that this ride was not going to be oipen till july 7th....and that he promised it will not be open before that.....wow what a lie...lol.

So the next day while I was at MGM my sister called and told me it was opened and me and my boyfriend ran over to Magic Kingdom..lol. It was Awsome!!

Another great thing about this trip is that we went to the Vacation Club tour...that was all nice and everything....we're thinking about doing it. So after that they gave us a fastpass card. The women that talked to us said that the fastpass card was only good for 3 rides and lasted 4 days...omg another lie...lol. It lasted us that last three days and we rode so many rides with it back to back...it was so crazy. If anyone else gose down there soon and hasnt went to the Vacation Club Tour....SHOULD DEFINATLY DO IT...Free Ice Cream, Beautiful Tour, Free Nice Family Picture and a really cool fastpass card.

I also rode Everest Expedition for the first time. HAS ANYONE RODE THE FRONT SEAT???? WOW Amazing. It was soooo sooo nice in the front seat. We rode that ride 4 times that day. Such a great ride.

Well those were the high lights of my trip. CANT WAIT TO GE BACK...I miss it so much already.

:jedi:

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   Malachy 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:45 AM

Cool photos. After the Inside the Magic video from yesterday I'm dying to see that Davy Jones in person.

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 04 July 2006 - 08:39 AM

Nice photos. I've been in the front of Everest a few times. It does kinda feel like your gonna fall off the mountain, it's fun! :-)

Glad you had an amazing trip!
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:17 AM

Nice pics, glad to hear you had a great trip!
-Josh

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users