Studios Central: Fantasmic schedule - Studios Central

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fantasmic schedule

#1 User is offline   Jeanine 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 484
  • Joined: 07-July 07
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:11 AM

OK, now I really don't know how this is working. I'm looking at one date, and they say Fantasmic is playing at 7pm. Fine. Then they say the park is closing at 7pm. Fine. Then, they say Fantasmic is playing again at 8:15pm. For whom? The janitors? There's no EMH that day--who's going to still be wandering around there over an hour after the park's closed?
0

#2 User is offline   YoPaulie 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 486
  • Joined: 04-September 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Joisey Shore

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:39 AM

Testa.


LOL


Please read my blog, The World by Day
Follow me on Twitter! YoPaulieNJ
0

#3 User is offline   darthstich 

  • Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,342
  • Joined: 20-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Secret Moon Base, On the Moon
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

Jeanine said:

OK, now I really don't know how this is working. I'm looking at one date, and they say Fantasmic is playing at 7pm. Fine. Then they say the park is closing at 7pm. Fine. Then, they say Fantasmic is playing again at 8:15pm. For whom? The janitors? There's no EMH that day--who's going to still be wandering around there over an hour after the park's closed?


That's the point. They hope people will start heading out at official closing time. However several attractions will be open until 8:15 to keep you busy. ToT, RnRC, and TSMM come off the top of my head for the ones being open late at that time, but pretty much everything else will be closed at 7. Disney is trying to correct there mistake in moving the schedule it would seem, bc they have had the after park shows for the last few weeks.
0

#4 User is offline   HDLady 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,130
  • Joined: 17-May 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:21 miles from WDW!
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

WOW to publicize a park closing hour and then have certain attractions open after the closing is REALLY misleading. Almost makes it look like they don't want people at the later showing of Fantasmic! just to "prove" their theory that add'l shows aren't needed.

darthstictch - Do you know how has attendance been at the attractions opened after publicized park closing?
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org
0

#5 User is offline   darthstich 

  • Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,342
  • Joined: 20-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Secret Moon Base, On the Moon
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

HDLady said:

WOW to publicize a park closing hour and then have certain attractions open after the closing is REALLY misleading. Almost makes it look like they don't want people at the later showing of Fantasmic! just to "prove" their theory that add'l shows aren't needed.

darthstictch - Do you know how has attendance been at the attractions opened after publicized park closing?


Full shows for both the 7 and 8:15 from what i've been told
0

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

Yea, it's standard operating procedure for Disney and I don't blame you for being confused Jeanine.

Hope I can see you while you're in town!
0

#7 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

Interesting....This is the first time I've seen an end of day park Fireworks/show an hour and 15 minutes after the documented park closing. I've seen 30 minutes after, but never an hour and 15 minutes.

Is it standard operating procedure to be so far after official park closing?
0

#8 User is offline   darthstich 

  • Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,342
  • Joined: 20-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Secret Moon Base, On the Moon
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:17 PM

ADP said:

Interesting....This is the first time I've seen an end of day park Fireworks/show an hour and 15 minutes after the documented park closing. I've seen 30 minutes after, but never an hour and 15 minutes.

Is it standard operating procedure to be so far after official park closing?


When you realize you messed up and put a show 2 days a week when it needed to be 7, but already wrote a schedule for several months, it is
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users