Studios Central: RnRC Rehab now official - Studios Central

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RnRC Rehab now official

#1 User is offline   kbmb 

  • Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 01-August 03

Posted 14 August 2003 - 08:01 PM

Well....looks like it's official. (Not that we didn't believe you DisneyPrincess :grinblue: )

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com

RnRC down from Sept 6 - 16. TWO EXTRA DAYS!


DisneyPrincess.....do you really think it will take this long?

-k
0

#2 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 14 August 2003 - 11:07 PM

kbmb said:

Well....looks like it's official. (Not that we didn't believe you DisneyPrincess :grinblue: )

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com

RnRC down from Sept 6 - 16. TWO EXTRA DAYS!


DisneyPrincess.....do you really think it will take this long?

-k


Told you all :D

Our calendar still says to the 14th.

Yes I really think it will take that long :lol:
0

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 15 August 2003 - 11:07 AM

Tower of Terror is also official.
0

#4 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 01:20 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

kbmb said:

Well....looks like it's official. (Not that we didn't believe you DisneyPrincess :grinblue: )

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com

RnRC down from Sept 6 - 16. TWO EXTRA DAYS!


DisneyPrincess.....do you really think it will take this long?

-k


Told you all :P Our calendar still says to the 14th. Yes I really think it will take that long :)


What makes you think it will take that long :(. Somebody over at RockNRollercoaster.com said that the managers say it shouldn't take more than 5 days? The gift shop reason?

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#5 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 06:29 PM

BDANtheman29 said:

DisneyPrincess said:

kbmb said:

Well....looks like it's official. (Not that we didn't believe you DisneyPrincess :grinblue: )

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com

RnRC down from Sept 6 - 16. TWO EXTRA DAYS!


DisneyPrincess.....do you really think it will take this long?

-k


Told you all :P Our calendar still says to the 14th. Yes I really think it will take that long :)


What makes you think it will take that long :(. Somebody over at RockNRollercoaster.com said that the managers say it shouldn't take more than 5 days? The gift shop reason?

:joker: Brendan :joker:


I think that it will take that long for the same reason I posted over there - there aren't CMs scheduled to work the ride/shop during that time. It would be next to impossible to get them all together at the last minute. And because of the gift shop rehab.
0

#6 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 06:31 PM

How far in advanced are the CMs told to be working on certain days at the RnR?

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#7 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:13 PM

BDANtheman29 said:

How far in advanced are the CMs told to be working on certain days at the RnR?

:joker: Brendan :joker:


We will be getting our schedules for the week of the 24th tomorrow. So we know 2 weeks ahead of time.
0

#8 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:26 PM

Well, when you get your schedule for the week of the rehab (if you get one). Let us know so we can get an idea of what the RnR staff is thinking for the rehab.

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#9 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:13 PM

Jillian,

What is involved in the rehab of the shop? I'd like to add those details to the site.
0

#10 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:45 PM

BDANtheman29 said:

Well, when you get your schedule for the week of the rehab (if you get one). Let us know so we can get an idea of what the RnR staff is thinking for the rehab.

:joker: Brendan :joker:


Heh, I'm sure they won't have anyone scheduled..... but I'll let you all know if I see anything.

QuickGold said:

Jillian,

What is involved in the rehab of the shop? I'd like to add those details to the site.


The floors are getting a majorly needed cleaning, possibly redone, and the photo area is being repainted. There is a possiblity of the shop being remerchandised too.
0

#11 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:48 PM

Remerchandised!? Ahh! I was just about to get some RnR gear this time around!

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#12 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:49 PM

BDANtheman29 said:

Remerchandised!? Ahh! I was just about to get some RnR gear this time around!

:joker: Brendan :joker:


Not as in new merchandise, but moving stuff around the shop some. And we will have a little cart set up the whole time the ride is down :) I won't be working it though.
0

#13 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:50 PM

QuickGold said:

Jillian,

What is involved in the rehab of the shop? I'd like to add those details to the site.


She is kicking butt, taking names and adding the secret backdoor for us to use.
0

#14 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:51 PM

trendymagic said:

QuickGold said:

Jillian,

What is involved in the rehab of the shop? I'd like to add those details to the site.


She is kicking butt, taking names and adding the secret backdoor for us to use.


Secret backdoor....now there's an idea! :idea: I'll have to slip that one in the stack of rehabs :)
0

#15 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:57 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

BDANtheman29 said:

Remerchandised!? Ahh! I was just about to get some RnR gear this time around!

:joker: Brendan :joker:


Not as in new merchandise, but moving stuff around the shop some. And we will have a little cart set up the whole time the ride is down :) I won't be working it though.


So I can buy RnR gear even when it isn't open? Also, though the ride will be down, will the area outside (guitar) be open to wander through?

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#16 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:57 PM

and let us know where it is at! :)
0

#17 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:02 PM

BDANtheman29 said:

So I can buy RnR gear even when it isn't open? Also, though the ride will be down, will the area outside (guitar) be open to wander through?

:joker: Brendan :joker:


Yes you can buy RnR gear :( No the courtyard area will be closed, they will actually be closing the gates there.

trendymagic said:

and let us know where it is at! :)


The street car cart out on Sunset in front of Beauty and the Beast will have the merchandise switched out while we are closed.
0

#18 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:07 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

trendymagic said:

and let us know where it is at! :)


The street car cart out on Sunset in front of Beauty and the Beast will have the merchandise switched out while we are closed.


LOL! I was talking about the secret backdoor. Brendan and I posted at the time.
0

#19 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:17 PM

trendymagic said:

DisneyPrincess said:


trendymagic said:

and let us know where it is at! :blink:


The street car cart out on Sunset in front of Beauty and the Beast will have the merchandise switched out while we are closed.


LOL! I was talking about the secret backdoor. Brendan and I posted at the time.


Oh, :lol: that makes more sense ;)
0

#20 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:29 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

BDANtheman29 said:

So I can buy RnR gear even when it isn't open? Also, though the ride will be down, will the area outside (guitar) be open to wander through?

:joker: Brendan :joker:


Yes you can buy RnR gear :lol: No the courtyard area will be closed, they will actually be closing the gates there.

trendymagic said:

and let us know where it is at! :blink:


The street car cart out on Sunset in front of Beauty and the Beast will have the merchandise switched out while we are closed.


Hmm, well I usually don't visit Beauty and the Beast, but I am sure I can find it!

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users