• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Views on SWW '10

#1 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

I know it may be kind of early to be making judgments on Star Wars Weekends, but it seems a hot topic on the boards so I figured I would post my complete views.

First off, this years SWW offers a lot of the same as previous years. Don't take that statement the wrong way, however. Over the years SWW has grown it a great event, and is now a very much "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" type of situation, but of course there are a few new pros and cons.

This years positive changes came wuth characters and celebrities. This year offered 4 new additions to meet and greets, from the Clone Wars, Clone Commander Cody, and Asajj Ventress, new Disney/Star Wars character R2-MK, and the reintroduction of C-3PO. Commander Cody is a cool addition, and I'm sure he's as popular as Captain Rex. From what I've heard, Asajj isn't that popular as a meet and greet, but her positives come in replacing Darth Maul in the Jedi Training Academy show, which I think is a smart move, because the kids in the show can relate more to her being from the show. R2-MK really seems to be a hit with Disney fans and is a welcome addition. For those of you not aware, R2-MK is an astromech droid, like his cousin R2-D2, with a red, yellow, and black color scheme instead of Blue. The biggest surprise came with C-3PO's appearance this weekend. 3PO hasn't been seen since the original SWW in 97, but this time around he actually talks! Supposedly not a Disney actor, but rather a Lucasfilm certified C-3PO impersonator, he seems like a major hit, and figures are crossed that Disney has already booked him for all 4 weekends next year.

With the celebrities, it came as a plus that all of the celebrities, including those from the Clone Wars, are signing autographs this year. It came as a bigger plus that Billy Dee Williams is gonna be here next week, since he is the closet we've had to a main character since Carrie Fisher's last visit in 2001. It also seems as though a system for celebrity autographs fastpasses has finally been worked out.

The biggest cons this year are in Merchandise, and the Crowd control. This year, the exclusive SWW merchandise is being sold in the AFI Showcase (the usual exit for the Backlot Tour) renamed Boba's Bounties for the event. While the area does have some Star Wars props, it also features props from several other non-SW related films, which offers a few issues. I feel these props distract from the overall SWW theme and it also makes for no quick way to get directly to the merchandise, due to the way the queue is set up (but I'll get more into that later). When you do finally get to the store, you realize that it is rather tiny, so they can only hold a small stock of items at a time, which means if you're timing is off you may not be able to get the item you want until later, or possibly the next weekend. There is a lot of the same kinds of merchandise as past years, very similar pins, coins, etc. with the new idea being the Holographic Darthstich figure, which of course I love, but some people are disappointed since it's just a repaint of the generic Darthstich. And exclusive items are stuffed in a corner of the shop, while the rest is generic SW stuff. This means that if you want an exclusive item, and want to get some generic things, you would have to get the exclusives, get out of line, get the generic, and then get in another line to pay, or just go to another store for the generic.

Crowd control is a major issue this year. Going back to Boba's Bounties' queue line, the way the line is set up people will stop in the middle and read all the plagues on the props, and if you are trying to get right over to the store, you either have to wait behind them, or weave around them, which is not very fun in tight spaces. In contrast, people who are not here for SWW and want to see some of the props are pretty much out of luck, or will have to fight around the people trying to get the merchandise. Also certain character M&G are having line issues. Darth Maul's line was set up in part of the queue for the Backlot Tour, with the only way of getting to it being through the entrance to the tour. As they learned, when the park is busy, so is the tour, and with that big piece of queue set aside for Darth Maul, the line quickly can back up out of the entrance making it impossible to get over to the Darth Maul line, therefore making the space redundant and confusing. This weekend, a half-baked solution was put in place to line for Maul in front the setup, but this line quickly goes out into the street, and the part of the Tour queue is still incapable of being used due to the way it is already set up.

On the other side of the park, the Clone Wars characters are having some problems. They apparently alternate between 4 different characters, Ashoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Asajj Ventress (The only CW Villain featured, and as mentioned before, not to popular for photo ops), which means that kids waiting for Ashoka would have to stand around for a long time to get a picture with her, holding up the line for people wanting the other characters. To a lesser extent, this also happens over with the Disney/Star Wars Character Meet and Greet, but that in itself has another issue, because the set up is over by ABC Commissary, far separated from all of the other SW happenings.

Finally, the Hyperspace Hoopla is definitively having some crowd issues. It's set up on the stage next to Star Tours, which is usually fine for the crowds coming to check out the Jedi Training Academy, but is completely inadequate for the large crowds for the Hoopla leaving people sitting way back just to get a small glimpse of the show.

Overall, this years SWW is almost as good as the past few years, but they need to move the merchandise to a larger location, preferably back to Soundstage 1, move the Disney guys over closer to Premier Theatre (in my mind it seems like they should be right next to it, where the Clone Wars guys are now), and the Clone Wars characters are popular enough to disperse them now, no need to clump them together. Put Cody and Rex with the other troopers, move Asajj to the Dark side of the park, and give Ashoka her own M&G line. Looking forward to enjoying Two more weekends, and I'm already excited about the thought of SWW '11!

#2 User is offline   Ignohippo 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Agreed on all points. Where would you put the Hoopla?

If soundstage one ends up being MI, where would you put the mercy next year?

#3 User is offline   IHeartTheStudios 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

View Postdarthstich, on May 30 2010, 01:25 AM, said:

I know it may be kind of early to be making judgments on Star Wars Weekends, but it seems a hot topic on the boards so I figured I would post my complete views.

First off, this years SWW offers a lot of the same as previous years. Don't take that statement the wrong way, however. Over the years SWW has grown it a great event, and is now a very much "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" type of situation, but of course there are a few new pros and cons.

This years positive changes came wuth characters and celebrities. This year offered 4 new additions to meet and greets, from the Clone Wars, Clone Commander Cody, and Asajj Ventress, new Disney/Star Wars character R2-MK, and the reintroduction of C-3PO. Commander Cody is a cool addition, and I'm sure he's as popular as Captain Rex. From what I've heard, Asajj isn't that popular as a meet and greet, but her positives come in replacing Darth Maul in the Jedi Training Academy show, which I think is a smart move, because the kids in the show can relate more to her being from the show. R2-MK really seems to be a hit with Disney fans and is a welcome addition. For those of you not aware, R2-MK is an astromech droid, like his cousin R2-D2, with a red, yellow, and black color scheme instead of Blue. The biggest surprise came with C-3PO's appearance this weekend. 3PO hasn't been seen since the original SWW in 97, but this time around he actually talks! Supposedly not a Disney actor, but rather a Lucasfilm certified C-3PO impersonator, he seems like a major hit, and figures are crossed that Disney has already booked him for all 4 weekends next year.

With the celebrities, it came as a plus that all of the celebrities, including those from the Clone Wars, are signing autographs this year. It came as a bigger plus that Billy Dee Williams is gonna be here next week, since he is the closet we've had to a main character since Carrie Fisher's last visit in 2001. It also seems as though a system for celebrity autographs fastpasses has finally been worked out.

The biggest cons this year are in Merchandise, and the Crowd control. This year, the exclusive SWW merchandise is being sold in the AFI Showcase (the usual exit for the Backlot Tour) renamed Boba's Bounties for the event. While the area does have some Star Wars props, it also features props from several other non-SW related films, which offers a few issues. I feel these props distract from the overall SWW theme and it also makes for no quick way to get directly to the merchandise, due to the way the queue is set up (but I'll get more into that later). When you do finally get to the store, you realize that it is rather tiny, so they can only hold a small stock of items at a time, which means if you're timing is off you may not be able to get the item you want until later, or possibly the next weekend. There is a lot of the same kinds of merchandise as past years, very similar pins, coins, etc. with the new idea being the Holographic Darthstich figure, which of course I love, but some people are disappointed since it's just a repaint of the generic Darthstich. And exclusive items are stuffed in a corner of the shop, while the rest is generic SW stuff. This means that if you want an exclusive item, and want to get some generic things, you would have to get the exclusives, get out of line, get the generic, and then get in another line to pay, or just go to another store for the generic.

Crowd control is a major issue this year. Going back to Boba's Bounties' queue line, the way the line is set up people will stop in the middle and read all the plagues on the props, and if you are trying to get right over to the store, you either have to wait behind them, or weave around them, which is not very fun in tight spaces. In contrast, people who are not here for SWW and want to see some of the props are pretty much out of luck, or will have to fight around the people trying to get the merchandise. Also certain character M&G are having line issues. Darth Maul's line was set up in part of the queue for the Backlot Tour, with the only way of getting to it being through the entrance to the tour. As they learned, when the park is busy, so is the tour, and with that big piece of queue set aside for Darth Maul, the line quickly can back up out of the entrance making it impossible to get over to the Darth Maul line, therefore making the space redundant and confusing. This weekend, a half-baked solution was put in place to line for Maul in front the setup, but this line quickly goes out into the street, and the part of the Tour queue is still incapable of being used due to the way it is already set up.

On the other side of the park, the Clone Wars characters are having some problems. They apparently alternate between 4 different characters, Ashoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Asajj Ventress (The only CW Villain featured, and as mentioned before, not to popular for photo ops), which means that kids waiting for Ashoka would have to stand around for a long time to get a picture with her, holding up the line for people wanting the other characters. To a lesser extent, this also happens over with the Disney/Star Wars Character Meet and Greet, but that in itself has another issue, because the set up is over by ABC Commissary, far separated from all of the other SW happenings.

Finally, the Hyperspace Hoopla is definitively having some crowd issues. It's set up on the stage next to Star Tours, which is usually fine for the crowds coming to check out the Jedi Training Academy, but is completely inadequate for the large crowds for the Hoopla leaving people sitting way back just to get a small glimpse of the show.

Overall, this years SWW is almost as good as the past few years, but they need to move the merchandise to a larger location, preferably back to Soundstage 1, move the Disney guys over closer to Premier Theatre (in my mind it seems like they should be right next to it, where the Clone Wars guys are now), and the Clone Wars characters are popular enough to disperse them now, no need to clump them together. Put Cody and Rex with the other troopers, move Asajj to the Dark side of the park, and give Ashoka her own M&G line. Looking forward to enjoying Two more weekends, and I'm already excited about the thought of SWW '11!

Both set ups for the Maul line you taked about were mistakes, set up by people who didn't quite know what they were doing. It's been fixed.

#4 User is offline   kimdben 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

The biggest surprise came with C-3PO's appearance this weekend. 3PO hasn't been seen since the original SWW in 97, but this time around he actually talks! Supposedly not a Disney actor, but rather a Lucasfilm certified C-3PO impersonator, he seems like a major hit, and figures are crossed that Disney has already booked him for all 4 weekends next year.

With the celebrities, it came as a plus that all of the celebrities, including those from the Clone Wars, are signing autographs this year. It came as a bigger plus that Billy Dee Williams is gonna be here next week, since he is the closet we've had to a main character since Carrie Fisher's last visit in 2001.

It was my understanding that the very first weekend was in 2000.

Billy Dee Williams was part of the first weekend of 2003 with Anthony Daniels.
Kim
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   IndyandMarion 

• Studios God

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:07 AM

It came as a bigger plus that Billy Dee Williams is gonna be here next week, since he is the closet we've had to a main character since Carrie Fisher's last visit in 2001. It also seems as though a system for celebrity autographs fastpasses has finally been worked out.

Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis. Peter Mayhew. Kenny Baker, Ray Park, Jake Lloyd, David Prowse. So, Carrie Fisher (Who I will refrain from putting my comments about her on here) was not the only main character we've had here since 2001
Professionals admit to the problem. Alcoholics claim they have no problem.

Field Agent Indy reporting for the next World Showcase Mission

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

View Postkimdben, on May 31 2010, 12:03 AM, said:

It was my understanding that the very first weekend was in 2000.

The first SWW was in 97, then they skipped a few years and held it again in 2000

#7 User is offline   darthstich 

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

View PostIgnohippo, on May 30 2010, 10:41 PM, said:

Agreed on all points. Where would you put the Hoopla?

If soundstage one ends up being MI, where would you put the mercy next year?

Excellent question. As i mentioned in other posts on the board, in years past it was in Indiana Jone's Adventure Outpost, so that's not a bad idea to do again, though it is rather small, but no smaller then AFI. I think the best idea though would be to convert the shop at the exit to Muppet*Vision. It's got a lot of space, and is already set up into three areas. One could be General SW, one could be Exclusive SWW, and the other could even still be Muppets if they wanted (especially since all the SW/Muppet Crossover stuff is there), plus it's right by all the Good Guy Meet and Greets.

Anywhere is better then the JTA stage. Sounds dangerous was my first choice, but that's not all that much more space. They could put it in the Indiana Jones Theatre, but they'd have to step up the show a few notches. But, of course, if you REALLY want space, put it in Hollywood Ampithetre, but then you'd have to have a Fantasmic! Quality show going on in there, which i'm just not sure they have it in them lol

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

For the merch location if soundstage 1 is unavailable, I'd rather they didn't mess with the Muppets store since there's much great details there and I'd hate for any of the jokes to be broken/lost/ruinied. I know it's not as ideal as something air conditioned, but they could do the merch in a tent somewhere in the Streets of America area.

#9 User is offline   General Specific 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

View Postdarthstich, on Jun 1 2010, 12:26 AM, said:

Anywhere is better then the JTA stage. Sounds dangerous was my first choice, but that's not all that much more space. They could put it in the Indiana Jones Theatre, but they'd have to step up the show a few notches. But, of course, if you REALLY want space, put it in Hollywood Ampithetre, but then you'd have to have a Fantasmic! Quality show going on in there, which i'm just not sure they have it in them lol

Why couldn't they just put the Hoopla in the same theatre as the other SWW shows? It wouldn't be that hard to remove the couches and pictures of the visiting celebrites from the Stars of the Saga set, and then have them back in plenty of time for the next day's show.

I dunno. I think Disney has an obsession with keeping it at the Star Tours stage to have the characters walk amongst the guests. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work. I'm waiting for the day when I don't have to arrive unreasonably early to avoid the infernal army of kids on shoulders. Seriously, there's probably anough space there to accomodate 35 guests tops for an acceptable view of the show.

#10 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

What makes the JTA stage an even worse choice for the Hoopla is the fact that they have a JTA and kids trivia right before it so the crowd never "dies down" before hoopla.

#11 User is offline   Ignohippo 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

View PostGeneral Specific, on Jun 2 2010, 12:26 PM, said:

Why couldn't they just put the Hoopla in the same theatre as the other SWW shows? It wouldn't be that hard to remove the couches and pictures of the visiting celebrites from the Stars of the Saga set, and then have them back in plenty of time for the next day's show.

My thoughts would be to have it in the Indy Theater

(1) It's close to the current location
(2) The last show is normally at 4:30, giving them plenty of time to get ready for the Hoopla
(3) It would still be in "Lucasland"
(4) The outside location is perfect for people to flow in and for walk-ins

As for the shop, why not The Writers Block for the limited edition items?
It's small, but basically right across the walk from Tatooine Traders. It's minimal merchandise seems like it would be easy to convert it for SWW and I can't imagine its closing during the week would make much of an impact. The Sounds Dangerous shop would make a good location for more SWW merch too.

The other location for merch this year (across from the Catering Company - I forget the name of the location) is pretty lackluster but seemed to work pretty well. My "meh" attitude about it may be more because I wasn't very impressed with this years merchandise though.

Perhaps it's time Dis builds a shop somewhere in DHS that can be changed out for different purposes like this.

#12 User is offline   darthstich 

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

View PostIgnohippo, on Jun 3 2010, 04:09 PM, said:

My thoughts would be to have it in the Indy Theater

(1) It's close to the current location
(2) The last show is normally at 4:30, giving them plenty of time to get ready for the Hoopla
(3) It would still be in "Lucasland"
(4) The outside location is perfect for people to flow in and for walk-ins

As for the shop, why not The Writers Block for the limited edition items?
It's small, but basically right across the walk from Tatooine Traders. It's minimal merchandise seems like it would be easy to convert it for SWW and I can't imagine its closing during the week would make much of an impact. The Sounds Dangerous shop would make a good location for more SWW merch too.

The other location for merch this year (across from the Catering Company - I forget the name of the location) is pretty lackluster but seemed to work pretty well. My "meh" attitude about it may be more because I wasn't very impressed with this years merchandise though.

Perhaps it's time Dis builds a shop somewhere in DHS that can be changed out for different purposes like this.

Good points for Indy. Still think that's probably the best choice.

As for the shops, i think those are all way to small to hold the massive crowds of the first weekend. Literally thousands of people can be in line at one time on day one

I suggest taking over The whole indy area next year is a good idea, Hoopla in Indy theatre, SW merchandise on both sides, and some added meet and greets in the area

#13 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:50 PM

Hoopla is a big, ridiculous, unnecessary mess. Today I wanted to record the show from the front row, I do it every year and every year it's just gotten worse. I got the rope at 5:30pm, I saw 5:15 JTA, the 5:45 Padawan Mind Challenge and the 6:15pm JTA, after this last one, CM come around and tell people not to move while they relocate the rope closer to the stage, of course some people started inching forward and then even with CM's holding the line the push and shove started, we finally made it to the rope and little kids were squished to it, I asked if people would take a step back and no one moved.
It's too hot, it's too crowded, you can't really record comfortably...my daughter decided to sit down in front of me and she got a great view of the whole thing without people pushing and squishing her.
So this is my suggestion: if they can't move Hoopla to Indy stage or Premiere Theater why not tell everyone to sit down let's say up to a certain point and let the other people in the back stand up if they wish. It would still be a mad dash to the rope but then when everyone is sitting at least some air can get thru...They do this during the shows of the acrobats in China, they tell everyone that's in the courtyard to sit down and everyone does.
Just adding my 2 cents
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#14 User is offline   SkywalkersDad 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:12 PM

View Postyulilin, on Jun 5 2010, 09:50 PM, said:

Hoopla is a big, ridiculous, unnecessary mess. Today I wanted to record the show from the front row, I do it every year and every year it's just gotten worse. I got the rope at 5:30pm, I saw 5:15 JTA, the 5:45 Padawan Mind Challenge and the 6:15pm JTA, after this last one, CM come around and tell people not to move while they relocate the rope closer to the stage, of course some people started inching forward and then even with CM's holding the line the push and shove started, we finally made it to the rope and little kids were squished to it, I asked if people would take a step back and no one moved.
It's too hot, it's too crowded, you can't really record comfortably...my daughter decided to sit down in front of me and she got a great view of the whole thing without people pushing and squishing her.
So this is my suggestion: if they can't move Hoopla to Indy stage or Premiere Theater why not tell everyone to sit down let's say up to a certain point and let the other people in the back stand up if they wish. It would still be a mad dash to the rope but then when everyone is sitting at least some air can get thru...They do this during the shows of the acrobats in China, they tell everyone that's in the courtyard to sit down and everyone does.
Just adding my 2 cents

I agree with you. We were at the Hoopla tonight too, and I had the same thoughts. Its a huge mess and no one can see. You shouldn't have to wait through two JTAs and mind challenge just for the "privilege" of standing in front. We attended the 5:45 Ray Park show so we couldn't arrive at Hoopla until 6:30 - and the place was already packed. Some in our party just bailed out and stood at the very back, and said they could see better from back there! Anyway yes I would love for Disney to move the location - I think thats the only way the problems would be resolved.

#15 User is offline   SkywalkersDad 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

Just a few observations/opinions from our visit today:
-Autograph passes were distributed at 8:52AM - thats cutting it way too close to park opening. missed the stormtrooper show because of it too. We had to hustle through bag check, autograph pass line, then through ticket turnstiles. We barely made it to the information table in time to sign up for JTA, without running over other park guests!
-I liked having reserved JTA spots this year, but do wonder if there is a way to accomodate some kids whose parents do not drag them in by 9:05AM.
-The rain location for autographs is small. Been there twice now due to t-storms - you would think perhaps a larger space could be found for this purpose.
-Merchandise does indeed seem limited in selection this year. Saw a lot of duplication of items between the two main shops and the souvenir stands.
-Cast members were very helpful - they had info on C3PO appearances, the last minute addition of the Ray Park show, and more. Many times I've seen it posted here that cast members can assist you, and that was definitely the case today.
-Security seemed to have a handle on policing line breaking for autograph lines. I observed several line jumpers that were "caught" and sent to the back of the line.
-The characters seemed very scattered and far-flung for some reason. Not sure why exactly, except that if you saw the directional signs for character locations, you'd see options for characters pointing in all directions!
-Ray Park and Jeremy Bulloch team up well for the Visit to the Maul show.

And the best one:
-I observed another family in front of us at JTA signups this morning: If your 5-year old daughter is punching your 3 year old son, while in line at the information table at 9AM, and you're yelling at them to the point that both kids are now in hysterics and tears... perhaps SWW is not the event for you. A little jedi patience for the parents goes a long way!!

#16 User is offline   darthstich 

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:11 AM

Weekend 3 Update: The Darth Maul line has been fixed and it flows nicely now, and speaking of Darth Maul, Ray Park's special show "A trip to the Maul" was brought back again since he decided to join us this weekend, but strangely enough his show was not featured on the SWW map, but they did have plenty of signs out about it up front. Still didn't get to see Billy Dee though, so i'm a bit disappointed...

#17 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:06 AM

The way you describe Disney's handling of Star Wars Weekend makes it seem like a big mess. Why not just have Disney acquire the franchise like they did Muppets and Marvel and create the ever-elusive Fifth Gate that everyone wants? Takes the burden off of DHS.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#18 User is offline   IndyandMarion 

• Studios God

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

I arrived at about 5:45 this morning and got into the 4:10-4:25 group for Billy Dee Williams. His passes were gone first.

I had an amazing time (As I have since 2003). Aside from meeting BDW, I think the best part was watching Ray Park jump out of his car by the JTA stage , crouch and erupt into one of his "signature" moves right in front of me. Got an awesome photo (A little blurry) of him in mid move.

Felt that it was a lot more quite than past weekends (To me at least).

Was disappointed that Jeremy Bullock declined the lightsaber battle with Ray Park during the Stars of the Saga show. Hmm. Maybe Windows was right... Maybe Boba Fett is like Michael Bay All style and no substance.
Professionals admit to the problem. Alcoholics claim they have no problem.

Field Agent Indy reporting for the next World Showcase Mission

#19 User is offline   abcsoapfan1981 

• Studios Regular
  • Interests:Star Wars,Star Trek,Stargate ( all of them ) ABC Soap Operas....And Dsiney World of course!!!!!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

Why not open up the lot beside rockn roller coaster and use that lot back there. They use it for ESPN the weekend and they have used it in the past for Super Soap Weekend. They could set up the tent tht they have used in the past for the super soap talk show for merch and all. And then there is still room for another tent to use for autogh area when it rains and. The tents that they have used in the past are very nice and have air con in them

Its just a thought maybe it can be passed on to the pple in charge.

Star Wars Weekends May/June 2013
Drew Brees Passing Academy,Wide World of Sports June 2013
DisneyLand and General Hospital Fanclub Weekend July 2013

#20 User is offline   darthstich 

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

View Postabcsoapfan1981, on Jun 6 2010, 08:24 PM, said:

Why not open up the lot beside rockn roller coaster and use that lot back there. They use it for ESPN the weekend and they have used it in the past for Super Soap Weekend. They could set up the tent tht they have used in the past for the super soap talk show for merch and all. And then there is still room for another tent to use for autogh area when it rains and. The tents that they have used in the past are very nice and have air con in them

Its just a thought maybe it can be passed on to the pple in charge.

They try to keep sunset SW free for people that don't want to do the SWW stuff

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users