Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SWW EMH

#1 User is offline   1stwdw 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

I would like to go to SWW June 12. I noticed that HS has EMH that morning.

I'm not interested in actor signatures, but my 2 DS would love to get pics with characters. Are characters available during EMH or do we have to wait for reg. hours? Are only rides available during EMH?

Which day is usually better Fri, Sat, or Sun? (Of course the Sun we will be there will be last day of SWW)

Thanks

#2 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

The characters most likely won't be out other than some Storm Troopers and/or Clone Troopers. Those pictures are sort of random if they happen to stop.

More than anything else, gettting characters is just time consuming. I would personally suggest Friday and Sunday. I like Sundays for this best, but you can't count on getting everything in. I'd hit everything I could on Friday and plan to come back Sunday to get anything I missed. You can get character schedules from any Character Cast member or at the front information desk.

I'm sure you'll have a blast! Enjoy and let us know how it goes. :wink:
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

Welcome to Studios Central 1stwdw!

During EMH, there isn't anything SWW related going on. On an EMH morning, SWW activities will commence at 9am. If you're interested in characters, I would focus on meeting the Disney characters first (Last year that was Stormtrooper Donald, Darth Goofy, Jedi Mickey & Minnie Leia) and then work in the other SWW characters. Darth Vader typically has a large line as well, so try to get him in the morning also. The rest are easier to meet, although some characters do more of a "walking meet-n-greet" like the Jawas or the gamorrean guardsman.

#4 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:01 AM

Chewbacca's line is pretty long too, he has to have more breaks in between signing (all that fur and Orlando heat doesn't go well)
Welcome to our little "family" and enjoy the weekends.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

yulilin said:

Chewbacca's line is pretty long too, he has to have more breaks in between signing (all that fur and Orlando heat doesn't go well)
Yes, that's right! Chewy's line is artifically long because he is right next to Star Tours. Most of the other dedicated character meet-n-greets last year (Darth Maul, Vader, etc) where generally further away in the Studios, which helped IMO with crowds.

#6 User is offline   1stwdw 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:06 PM

Thanks for the character info.

Do you know how they select kids for the SW parade? I have read things that say you can sign up and others say they pick kids randomly.

#7 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

1stwdw said:

Do you know how they select kids for the SW parade? I have read things that say you can sign up and others say they pick kids randomly.
If you want your child in the parade, go near the Star Wars Weekend Information Desk at around 10am , and look for a Disney employee handing out wristbands for the parade. If you don't immediately spot this Cast Member, ask one of the Cast Members at the desk.

Be sure to check out other Frequently Asked SWW questions here: http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/faq :D

Hope this helps!

#8 User is offline   1stwdw 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

QuickGold said:

1stwdw said:

If you want your child in the parade, go near the Star Wars Weekend Information Desk at around 10am , and look for a Disney employee handing out wristbands for the parade. If you don't immediately spot this Cast Member, ask one of the Cast Members at the desk.

Be sure to check out other Frequently Asked SWW questions here: http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/faq :D

Hope this helps!
Do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can access the faq? It keeps saying Access Denied when I try it.

#9 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:00 AM

1stwdw said:

QuickGold said:

1stwdw said:

Hope this helps!
Do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can access the faq? It keeps saying Access Denied when I try it.
Oops, try it now :D

#10 User is offline   1stwdw 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

FYI...I still can't view the FAQ for Star Wars Weekend.

#11 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

1stwdw said:

FYI...I still can't view the FAQ for Star Wars Weekend.
Very odd. In the meantime, register for an account at http://sww.studioscentral.com and that will grant you access. I'll have to look into the issue further.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users