Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Limited Edition SWW Pin Sets

#1 User is offline   ILUVWDW 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

I have used this site for my SWW info since our trip last June, but we have since moved to Florida and plan on going to the Studios each weekend to get the pins. How quickly do they sell out? Having to deal with work schedules and school schedule so I can't get up every Friday morning and go, well I guess I could if I had to.

#2 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Unless you are looking for a weekend exclusive pin, go the first weekend. They can sell out quickly, and the merchandise hounds come weekend 1 and 2

#3 User is offline   ILUVWDW 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

Thank you for responding so quickly. Actually the weekend pins are what I am looking for. Will they still be around on Saturdays? I know we will at least go on Saturdays, just wondering if I need to try to get there Friday also. Want that General Greivous pin also, trying to keep my mouth shut and not tell my son about it so I can surprise him.

#4 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:54 PM

ILUVWDW said:

Thank you for responding so quickly. Actually the weekend pins are what I am looking for. Will they still be around on Saturdays? I know we will at least go on Saturdays, just wondering if I need to try to get there Friday also. Want that General Greivous pin also, trying to keep my mouth shut and not tell my son about it so I can surprise him.

Well usually they are. They usually have an edition size of between 750-1500, most recently hitting at the 1000 mark, so usually they last until Saturday. However, if you plan on buying all the pins anyways, and want to get Grievous go on Weekend one and you should be able to get your hand on him and the framed set, featuring all the weekend pins, and usually a bonus "completer pin" which can only be gotten through the framed set. However those have a limited edition of 500, so they do run out pretty fast.

My suggestion is watch the forums for when we get the Official Disney Pin trading Price guide and than make further choices from there. They will be out soon, probably within this coming week.

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

Welcome to Studios Central ILUVWDW!

I would get them on Friday as soon as you can. When it comes to limited edition merchandise, you want to ensure you get them ASAP to avoid the situation of them selling out.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users