• You cannot reply to this topic

SWW T-Shirt Giveaway!

#1 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

Howdy folks,

In time for this year's Star Wars Weekend, I'm doing another What in the World? giveaway. This time, I want to hear about what are you most excited about on your next trip to Walt Disney World? Are you excited about a scheduled event like Star Wars Weekend or perhaps Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival? Whatever it is, I want to read it. To enter, please send me an email, no more than 200 words in length, discussing what you are most excited about on your next trip to the World.

Emails can be sent (either within the text of the email or in a Word document) to glenn@studioscentral.com and must be received by 12:00 pm Eastern Time on Monday, April 13. I will read all of the entries, and share them in the April 14th edition of the What in the World? column. Each person who emails me will be entered into a drawing with a chance to win a Studioscentral Star Wars Weekend 2009 t-shirt!

The full article can be found here: http://studioscentra...theworld89.html

Good luck :D
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users