• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Playhouse Disney in Paris?

#1 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

Hey folks. I've been lazy and let the Studios wiki get way out of shape, but i'm doing some work on it right now and came across the Playhouse Disney page:
http://www.studioscentral.com/wiki/index.p...-_Live_on_Stage!

As always any help expanding the page would be great, but at the bottom is where i need some info. I have a link to one of our old pages on here, which appears to be broken..., that claims a version was coming in the Walt Disney Studios park in paris. Unfortunatelly the english version of the DLP site isn't very helpful in that market, and i was wondering if any of our French/Well Traveled members could confirm or deny this

#2 User is offline   acp 

• Studios God

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

View Postdarthstich, on Feb 2 2010, 09:31 PM, said:

Hey folks. I've been lazy and let the Studios wiki get way out of shape, but i'm doing some work on it right now and came across the Playhouse Disney page:
http://www.studioscentral.com/wiki/index.p...-_Live_on_Stage!

As always any help expanding the page would be great, but at the bottom is where i need some info. I have a link to one of our old pages on here, which appears to be broken..., that claims a version was coming in the Walt Disney Studios park in paris. Unfortunatelly the english version of the DLP site isn't very helpful in that market, and i was wondering if any of our French/Well Traveled members could confirm or deny this

Yes, Playhouse Disney Live on Stage opened at Disneyland Resort Paris in April 2009. It's performed in multiple languages (different times for each language). It occupies the building that used to be the Disney Channel Television Studio (sharing said building with Stitch Live!)

And yes, the DLP website is pretty useless :)

There's some info and a video (click the Video tab) here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/mickeys...-live-on-stage/

Andy.
Andy.
Former Disney-MGM Studios Cast Member.

Studios Central Worlds Apart Column

#3 User is offline   Rinjo 

• Studios God
  • Interests:My Children and Family, Disney, Games, UFC

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:26 AM

The wikilink doesnt work. I have been tehre several times and am happy to help fill in blanks for you.

#4 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

I noticed that once i clicked on it. We seem to have a bit of a bug on the site, but if you'd like to help out with the site, go to the main Studios Central page and click on the wiki link there, for this particular subject just type "Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage!" in the search

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users