• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Secret Packing Tips

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 11 October 2002 - 12:32 PM

Okay people, out with it! :!:

I know it, and you know it....you've got your packing secrets that you've never told anyone until now and its your patriotic duty as Americans(or otherwise) to divulge them now!

Here's mine....

Flashlight!
There have been numerous times that I've benefited from bringing a small flashlight with me to WDW so I can read a guidebook or map when lighting isn't that great(i.e. in line at Space Mountain).

#2 User is offline   Robfasto 

• Studios Regular
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2002 - 01:44 PM

Take each days outfit (Shirt, Pants, Socks & Unders) and tightly roll them with the socks and unders on the inside so they make a nice little roll. This helps to keep out wrinkles and all you have to do is pick up a roll and you have everything you need. Works great for young kids so they can get their own clothes out of the suitcase or drawer.

#3 User is offline   wishingtree 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Interests:Disney, music and sports(especially hockey)

Posted 11 October 2002 - 09:25 PM

Pack anything liquid in ziplock bags in case of breakage or accidental opening. We all know how carefully the baggage handlers are. (these bags can be used for transporting home the Disney soaps and shampoo from the hotels in much the same fashion :roll: )

Another would be packing a smaller suitcase that will fit inside another larger one. I have a set of the rolling kind that you can store this way. It's amazing how much stuff I end up with at the end of a trip. It beats having a bunch of carry on bags, especially since airlines are limiting them now. Clothing makes good protection for fragile items. We usually buy a shot glass from Arribas Bros. in Downtown Disney and have not had one break yet.

Jim

#4 User is offline   ILUVDISNEYWRLD 

• Studios Regular

Posted 16 October 2002 - 09:40 AM

I bring kool aid mix with me to the park and mix it with free water

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users