Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

More Leafs Than Guests

#1 User is offline   IndyandMarion 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

Went to Blizzard Beach today with a friend and was there right at park open (10am).

It's been about a year since I was there so it was great to see that, you know, nothing had changed. Period.

I think the greatest thing about today was there were more leafs in the water than actual guests. I guess this so called storm front moving in tonight scared a lot of people off (But its also Wednesday as well).

Longest wait we had was about ten minutes and those were normally at the "racer" slides.

We did not do Summit Plummet simply because I've been on it, it's nothing special and my friend is really afraid of heights and falling. I however did the Slush Gusher (Next to Summit) and actually went right off the track. Didn't end up in the bushes but the lifeguard and my friend both said 'You do realize you were in the air right?' and I replied "Then I did the slide right'

The enclosed tube slide in the back of the park freaked my friend out (but she also wasn't expecting me to do my crazy laugh as I hit the drops either) but on the double seater slide we nearly tipped over (But I was also doing a serious Jamaican Bobsled team "High in, Low Out" thing

The family coffee saucer one she loved simply because of how high we got on the sides (Literally, we believe I grabbed onto the edge of the slide at one point).

Lazy River isn't so much when you're being forced into fighting your way away from the water falls.

Finally, and I was guilty myself, why do people try to fight to get away from the water shots and falls in the lazy river when they are soaked all ready?

Jesus was sighted at the park.

#2 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

I wish i would have went today. It was the best day in a while to go, and i don't think it will get better any time soon, not to mention i am working a lot next week.

#3 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

Funny you saw Jesus at Blizzard Beach, I saw John Lennon at Finding Nemo - The Musical today. The long hair and full beard Lennon.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

Now that I have my Premium AP, I'll be at the water parks far more often :animal:

#5 User is offline   bjohnson 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

I just need to lose about 40-50 lbs and I'm ready to rock out at the water parks!

#6 User is offline   IndyandMarion 

• Studios God

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:49 PM

Oh please. Go in any of the (given the topic) Disney Water parks, stand and look around. You can bet that someone will walk past you who will weigh 200 pounds more than you ever will. . .
Professionals admit to the problem. Alcoholics claim they have no problem.

Field Agent Indy reporting for the next World Showcase Mission

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users