Studios Central: Jeanne's Good-bye to Walt Disney World until August :-( - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jeanne's Good-bye to Walt Disney World until August :-(

#1 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 28 April 2005 - 12:08 PM

Well I figured that I would write how I am saying good-bye to the wonderful place called Walt Disney World until August. It will be happening, tonight, and tomorrow, and I'll probably listen to Disney music in my car most of the way home cuz I'm a nerd like that. lol

So far, I have gone to see Wishes a couple weeks ago and watch the water lagoon parade from Disney's Polynesian Resort. We sat on the beach and walked the fireworks and the water parade. We also fed the ducks crackers and because it was colder that night I ended up being sick which I've been sick for the past two months, so hey. I still have the wonderful cough and cold but now I can say that I got it from Disney!

Then this past weekend April 23rd to be exact, Alan and I went to see Fantasmic! We got to MGM and we got in line for tower, but just as we're about to enter the building, it broke. We gave up and got out of line after waiting for it and it not moving for a bit. Then we went to F! Where I saw this really cool person named Leslie! :-D

Alan and I said Hi to Leslie and then we found some seats and he bought me a hot dog cuz i LOVE hot dogs and a soda and we watched Fantasmic. (It is my dream to be one of the dancing monkeys someday. I wanna do it!!!) So we then watched Fantasmic and as we were walking out we stopped to talk to Leslie and her friend. We stood there talking and hearing funny stories for about an hour after Fantasmic ended. Then we went home.

So I got to see all the nighttime shows so far. I have plans to go see Illuminations tonight but my Mom told me we can't so we'll see where this ends up. I plan on finishing my packing and then spending the day in disney tomorrow, so I will update you with the rest of my good-bye trip and see where I end up in the parks tomorrow!

I wont be back until at the VERY earliest August 12th but it seems like I'll more be back around the 28th. But this is how I say good-bye to WDW until August so far...

*to be continued* (I know, suspenseful, aint it?)
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 28 April 2005 - 12:23 PM

Thanks for posting Jeanne

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 28 April 2005 - 01:41 PM

Matt... you need to respond with something new after all my posts... 'thanks jeanne' 'thanks for posting that info jeanne' 'thanks for posting jeanne' really... its all the same. lol. I feel like its the only thign you say.

anyway more to come. :-D
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   CoasterManiac45 

• Studios God

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:18 PM

Feel sorry for you Jeanne. Hope you're counting down the days.

#5 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

Okay here is part two of the trip report...

Last night I went to Illuminations with Alan. His AP had accidentally gone through the wash so we had to go to guest services to get a new one. He got one of the happiest celebration on earth passes. (I'M SO JEALOUS!!) And it has Soarin' on it! *sigh* lol. I'll get my new one this fall but I can be jealous for the moment. :-) We walked in and we went by England to find a spot for Illuminations. We sat in back and took in the wonder that is Illuminations... its sad that i know exactly whats gonna happen and I can basically describe it while its going on. YAY! :-)

Then we walked out but I stopped to buy the gaudy happiest celebration on earth antennae topper. Trust me, its gaudy, and I LOVE IT! It has BRIGHT gold mickey mouse ears. So we walked back out and I packed up my room last night.

This morning (friday) Alan, my parents, and I got to Epcot at 8:50am. We then ran quickly to the land. lol Cuz I walk fast, and we went on Soarin...

Three times. Bringing my total times on Soarin to 10! :-D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after I road that three times. (Once in the middle section in the top row, once middle section in the middle row, and once on the right side section in the top row) We went on the Land boat ride. THen I came back here to pack some more, and later today I'm going to AK, MK, and possibly MGM. :-D We'll see how motivated I am.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:27 PM

PixieDust said:

its sad that i know exactly whats gonna happen and I can basically describe it while its going on. YAY! :-)

That's a sign that you're a local and we're all jealous of you :(

Thanks for posting.

#7 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:38 PM

Aww, 'tis very sad ;_;

#8 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:22 PM

Okay here's the end of my trip report... :-D

I updated this then I decided that I was sleepy cuz I had a REALLY nasty nightmare last night and didn't get much sleep so I took like a 10 minute nap because my parents had to go to Home Depot. They ended up being late so Alan and I decided to go to MK. We went to MK and cuz of Grad night its only open until 7. We got there and road the train to frontierland. (Btw, they are installing the automated gates on the express monorail side at both the MK station and the ticket and transportation center.) We walked right on Thunder Mountain, although it was REALLY bumpy. I swear it was never that bumpy. I know I've been on that ride 100 times and it has never been THAT bumpy or make that many loud screeching noises. After this we walked through fantasyland and we went on Mickey's Philharmagic cuz Peter Pan had too long of a wait. So after this we got a raspberry lemonade slushie from the minute maid grove place.

After that we got popcorn from tomorrowland because I was a little hungry and my friend JO called and we discussed how her and I are gonna be disney nerds next year. lol. So after this we went on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

Then Alan and I walked down mainstreet and being the nerd I am, I burst into tears and Alan started yelling at me for being stupid cuz he thought I was joking, so then I got hysterical and I was crying more and people were staring so he realized 'whoa, she's really upset' and he started trying to calm me down and lead me out of the park. However, whenever I turned around I cried more. Then I tried to run away and go hide somewhere but he grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me go.

So he put me on the resort monorail and I was still tearing and everyone in the car was looking at me like I'm insane. And then I wished WDW good-bye and we walked to our car.

However, seeing how upset I get, it seems like Alan and I will be living down here once we get married permanatly... and it made my Dad promise to take me to disneyland next May. So i guess that's a plus.

We packed up the cars tonight and we leave tomorrow morning. I think my car my accidentially drive me towards WDW, but I'm sure they'd yell at me a lot and they already stole my AP and put it away so I can't.

So I will be back online on sunday night/monday sometime if I don't work on monday. This was my good-bye trip. I'll be back sometime in August if all things go well.

Yes I know I'm spoiled, but when you're here this much all of a sudden not having it sucks. It sucks more than you can ever know, cuz its like something to do all the time, so its harder to leave.

And if you passed a hysterical crying girl wearing a stitch t-shirt today, that was me.

See yall sometime soon from Wisconsin.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic