Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MGM Meet - Day 1

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 February 2005 - 01:07 PM

After going to work, I left 30 minutes early and headed home. I was in such a good mood that I drove home with the sunroof open and music blasting. After refueling, I got home, got my stuff together and got into my parents car since they were gonna drive me because I didn't want to park my new car at the airport where it could get scratched.

We had a quick dinner at Denny's on the way to the airport (the beginning of "Matt eats too much on this vacation" theme that later developed). After dinner, it was straight to the airport. I had checked in online allready so went right to the gate. I popped some of my anxiety pills and got on the plane. This was my first time flying Southwest and for those who don't know, Southwest's seating policy is....get your own. So I joined in the mad rush and lay claim to my own row a few rows behind the wing. The flight was pretty good and not too turbulent. Since Southwest has no in-flight TV or what-not, I read some magazines and listened to my CD's.

At about 10:30 we landed in Orlando where I headed down to find the Mears shuttle( I didn't check any bags). Luckily, I was able to get on a van that was about to leave because I was only 1 person and thats all they had room for. Better yet, the first stop was Pop Century so I lucked out and didn't have to wait and got dropped off first.

I got myself checked in, found my room and went straight to bed (it was about midnight at this point) because I had a full day of parks tomorrow.

Tomorrow: MGM

#2 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 07 February 2005 - 05:46 PM

Wow that was exciting... Matt... i think you shoudl have given us more by a minute by minute account. :-D So are you gonna write your first impressions of everyone? "Wow, when I saw Jeanne, I got scared because hey, she was wearing a straightjacket and talking to three other people." How's that? Lol.
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 February 2005 - 06:09 PM

First, this is the first day so not much happened....sue me :P

And my impressions will come out in other ways, you'll just have to look for them :lol:

#4 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 07 February 2005 - 11:19 PM

Well I need a straight-forward answer, I don't get the hints so mind emailing me those so amazing thoughts when you saw me attached to a tree? ;-D
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users