Studios Central: Coronado Springs Photo Walk (approx 200 photos) - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Coronado Springs Photo Walk (approx 200 photos)

#1 User is offline   nbodyhome 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Travel

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:08 PM

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?option...0&Itemid=80

In case anyone is interested - I know it's not as exciting as rumors. :shifty:

Denise

#2 User is offline   biblio 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

Wonderful photo tour!

I love all the ones that you have done so far. I have starte to tell friends that are planning trips to visit your site (after Matt's, of course!).

#3 User is offline   nbodyhome 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:34 AM

biblioadonis said:

Wonderful photo tour!

I love all the ones that you have done so far. I have starte to tell friends that are planning trips to visit your site (after Matt's, of course!).

That is really very nice of you!!! I have a lot planned for the next few months. I will check your site out as well. :shifty:

Thank you also for the comment on my website.

Denise

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:44 PM

Bravo Denise! :) Rumors are, well, fleeting. These sort of photo tours are a great Disney fix. Thanks for posting them!

Let me know if you're interested in doing some photo tours of areas at the Studios for this site. I really enjoy your knack for photography.

#5 User is offline   nbodyhome 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:51 PM

QuickGold said:

Bravo Denise! :) Rumors are, well, fleeting. These sort of photo tours are a great Disney fix. Thanks for posting them!

Let me know if you're interested in doing some photo tours of areas at the Studios for this site. I really enjoy your knack for photography.

Hi Matt!

Thank you! Rumors/contstruction are momentarily interesting - I do the construction pics because I started getting asked for them, but they often get just a few days worth of views and then taper off. The resort walks will last much longer! (as will dining reviews and such)

If there is something you'd like photos of at MGM, just let me know! I haven't done a photo walk there yet, but hopefully in the next 3 - 4 months. AK will be my next park, and I am planning photo walks of Christmas at the parks/resorts and such too.

I had put down my camera for the most part of 7 years until this past year, so I am still getting into the swing of things. It took me a while to love digital (but it is SO much cheaper than film!)

I debated going to the Endeavor event today at Epcot/MK, but I'm already planning to go to the HM this week, as long as it opens on time. I think that will be more interesting to guests who visit the site too.

Thanks. :)

Denise

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users