Studios Central: Autograph Waiting Lines - The Good And The Bad - Studios Central

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Autograph Waiting Lines - The Good And The Bad

#21 User is offline   IHeartTheStudios 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:13 PM

View Postyulilin, on Jun 16 2009, 10:33 AM, said:

I was thinking they could move the hoopla somewhere else, the Indiana Jones Theater would work great, just somewhere where there's more room, or elevate the stage even more. And they need to start inforcing the "no kids on shoulders" rule. Or maybe just tell everyone they need to be seated during the show.
About how Disney could inforce the line holding mess, I'm with you on that one, I just don't see a way of them doing that, they're not going to have CM's too early, handing out passes or patroling the lines, we'll just wait and see what happens next year.

They can't elevate the stage without having to add rails to it. Which would unfortunately defeat the purpose of elevating it to see better.

#22 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:31 PM

Outside of SWW, seeing JTA isn't an issue really.

I think a better solution is to have elevated TVs so those in the back can see what's going on like they do with special events at the Sorcerer's Hat stage.

#23 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

Lets face it, if people do not speak up then people will take advantage. It's not right for people to think they can just arrive when ever they feel like it and cut in front of people who have been on line since all hours of the morning. If you've been there for hours, you have a good idea of who else has been there. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying, very nicely "sorry, but the end of line if back there". If people say nothing, then you are allowing it to happen.

As for the Hoopla - I understand why parents would put the kids up - how else can they see. But the parents need to be smart enough to know, now no one else can see. I would like to see the little kids brought to the front, to sit on the ground. I am a person who will wait for hours if it something I really want to see and I want to be up front. I will typically let children in front of me, but what irritates me is then the parents needs to squeeze in to be with the kid. I just gave up me spot and then got pushed out. Usually a firm "excuse me", reminds them of what they have just done and they'll back off. Of course then I feel like a bad guy.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users