• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Right or straight?

#21 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:09 AM

We are very different. We head straight for Starring Rolls to have a bagel while we wait for the Street Performers to come out.

After seeing the COH we will head right to get fast passes and go back to waiting for the COH.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#22 User is offline   SaraPBGardens 

• Studios Regular

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:52 PM

Straight... with kids that love video games we've found that going straight to midway mania is the best.

#23 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

IndyandMarion said:

HDLady said:

It's also interesting to note that during rope drop throngs they route you through the arch so as to prevent guests from catapulting down those 5 or 6 steps toward TSM!!!

Does anyone else want to watch that happen? I mean, there are benches across the pathway from the stairs. Only need like three or four people. . . and some score cards. . .

. . . Or am I just in my twisted, cryptic world again by myself?

OOOOH, what a GREAT idea, Indy!!! I'm in!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#24 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:40 PM

If I actually want to ride TSMM at some point in the day, I'll go straight so I can get a fastpass. If I don't care about riding it, I'll go elsewhere.

#25 User is offline   TheDarkroom 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:Movies

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

I actually go left when I go in. I like to hit Star Tours first and Indy and then work around clockwise.

#26 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

TheDarkroom said:

I actually go left when I go in. I like to hit Star Tours first and Indy and then work around clockwise.
I wrote an article about doing that and "going left" and it's such a weird experience considering 95% of the guests go straight or right.

#27 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

Actually, come to think of it... when I go "straight" I'm really sort of veering off to the right first. I go down that little walk way next to The Brown Derby. Just a note though, if you go this way in the morning right after rope drop, they cut that off so EVERYBODY has to go the same way.

#28 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

We race to TSM for Fastpasses and check the wait time. If the wait time is more than 30 min Kim and Anna might head for Starring Rolls while I catch a ride on Tower. Then its off to Muppets and Star Tours, or maybe our Fastpass at TSM.

#29 User is offline   ghost1000 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

We've started doing morning EMH at the Studios. We did it on November 1, and we'll be able to do it again for our late March and our May trip. The first place we head is TSMM, grab a FastPass, ride it (on November 1 we got to ride it twice), then head to get some breakfast, and use our FP to ride it again. For our March and May trips we'll be getting cinnamon rolls from the Magic Kingdom and eat them before heading to DHS.
~~ Rita

#30 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:30 AM

I haven't seen the Toy Story Mania yet, it wasn't opened the last time I went, but either way I'd still go right...I have to, its one of the main reason I have come back...

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users