• Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:17 AM

Heading to visit Mickey in a few weeks.

Here's my plan so far.....

Cast:
DH, DS (2yrs) & ME :old2:

Aug 24th till the 29th

24th
Since we live in Florida, we will be driving there. We'll be heading out on the 24th between 5am and 5:30am. We should be there with in 2:30 to 3 hours depending if we stop or not. First stop we'll be doing is going to our resort for an early check in. We'll be calling home, Coronado Springs for the next few days. We'll cross our fingers that our room is ready if not it's ok. 2nd stop MK we have an ADR at Crystal palace at 11:30am after lunch we'll be taking in the magic that MK has to offer. Since we'll be waking up so early we will be play it by EAR and see how DS takes in the day. When we see he's had enough we'll head back to the resort and depending the time we'll go to the pool or just rest.

25th
Today we have an ADR at Ohan's for an early breakfast then after breakfast we are heading over to Epcot. Again since we have a 2 yr old we are playing it at his pace. We also have an ADR at Tutto Italia at 3:30 for a late lunch/early dinner.

26th
This day we are spending it at Universal Studios

27th
We have ADR at Tusker house with Donald at 10:30 and after breakfast we'll rome the park.

28th
this is our relax day.... not much planned today just maybe head over to DTD and the pool at the resort. We do have a ADR at Captain's Grill at 7:30 for dinner

29th
this is our last day. :notamused:
But we will be spending the day at HS, leaving the best for last. lol we have an ADR at Hollywod & Vine for lunch. After we'll be heading on over to playhouse by this time DS should be napping and we can walk and ride what we like.

So what ya think??? Any comments on the Resturants????

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:22 AM

I like your choices for restaurants...different selections. Let me know how Captain's Grill is (I've been meaning to check it out).

I'm not sure if they have it for lunch, but when you eat at Hollywood & Vine, if they have a pineapple chicken dish, definitely try it. They have it for dinner and it's my favorite item on the menu.

Have fun!

#3 User is offline   mom2aprince 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:50 AM

QuickGold said:

I like your choices for restaurants...different selections. Let me know how Captain's Grill is (I've been meaning to check it out).

I'm not sure if they have it for lunch, but when you eat at Hollywood & Vine, if they have a pineapple chicken dish, definitely try it. They have it for dinner and it's my favorite item on the menu.

Have fun!

Captain's Grill will be a new one for us. As well as the Breakfast with Donald.

As for H&V we've only had breakfast there, this will be our first lunch. So I'll keep a look out for it. Thanks

#4 User is offline   elchippo 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:11 PM

nice choice with Crystal Palace. But since you have a 2-year old, you might consider devoting a little more time to MK-maybe go back there in the afternoon on your AK day (if hes up for it). but i suppose since you're only a few hours away, you'll get back frequently than many of us do...

and yes, DHS is the best!

#5 User is offline   mom2aprince 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:02 AM

elchippo said:

nice choice with Crystal Palace. But since you have a 2-year old, you might consider devoting a little more time to MK-maybe go back there in the afternoon on your AK day (if hes up for it). but i suppose since you're only a few hours away, you'll get back frequently than many of us do...

and yes, DHS is the best!

I know what your saying, but he's going to be 2 and he's already been there 4 times. What we are planing on doing is doinf 1 park per day. So, maybe we'll just go back to the room and rest then go back to the park, but we haven't talked about that just yet.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users