• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Muppetvision 2 RUMOR

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

From Screamscape

Keep in mind that this concept is only just an idea within the Mouseís house of ideas with no set timeline. Iím hearing that give the popularity the Muppets are starting to recieve once again, WDI is starting to come up with ideas that could be used to make an all new MuppetVision 4D film to replace the old current film which is now 20 years old and revitalize the Muppets attraction once again in California and Florida for the next two decades. Iím told that this idea is one being pitched as part of the second wave of improvements WDI wants to make to California Adventure once they finish the current crop with the opening of Cars Land in 2012. Stay tuned!

#2 User is offline   sarahzy 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

If they do this, I don't want them cutting out the people in their sweet '90s outfits at the end. ;) I'd like to see this happen, but I feel like it has been a rumor forever. Though, with the new Muppet movie coming out it might push them to act on it sooner rather than later.

#3 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:06 AM

It wouldn't break my heart if they updated the film. I still enjoy the current version, but something new would be welcomed. I just hope they don't change the preshow.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

Hard for me to say what I prefer. I'm curious what the new film would be, but the current film is bordering on classic.

#5 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

View PostQuickGold, on 25 January 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

Hard for me to say what I prefer. I'm curious what the new film would be, but the current film is bordering on classic.

if they do change it I hope they keep the preshow intact
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

#6 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:15 AM

View PostQuickGold, on 25 January 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to see them add the newer muppets, like Pepe the King Prawn (Ok), but at the same time I love the original. I'm not gonna fight the change if it does happen, but ain't exactly crossing my fingers for it, though i must admit I have also heard the rumors floating backstage...

#7 User is offline   sarahzy 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:25 PM

View Postdarthstich, on 07 February 2011 - 12:15 AM, said:

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to see them add the newer muppets, like Pepe the King Prawn (Ok), but at the same time I love the original. I'm not gonna fight the change if it does happen, but ain't exactly crossing my fingers for it, though i must admit I have also heard the rumors floating backstage...

Oooh! I love Pepe! He should definitely be added.

#8 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

I'm ambivalent about this rumor, too. LOVE the current show but would also like to see it updated (assuming WDI doesn't totally screw it up like they did with Journey in Imagination @ EPCOT).
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#9 User is offline   Pipper011 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

A 3-d movie should be changed every 4 to 5 years. Plus they need to put the Electric Mayhem as the band performing the songs not those dumb garabage pinguins. Also I agree, add some more Muppets to the story but please for the love of god give us ANIMAL!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users