• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DisneyMemories Channel on YouTube

#1 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

So I was browsing around YouTube and its DisneyParks channel when I discover that Disney has used YouTube to let members upload their own video memories for their DisneyMemories Channel. At first I thought, "Yeah, I can post my YGC vids!" Then I thought, "Wait a minute, they sound professionally done with narration and Apple background music, and the characters "appear" in interview-like settings which from my experience, Disney doesn't like. Come to think of it, Disney doesn't really like anything I do that's creative."

I don't know if anyone has seen my You've Got Character videos on my YouTube channel, but if I re-edited them to make it "Disney friendly", do you think I should share my memories?

Here's the site for the Disney Memories YouTube Channel
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users