• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

THRILL DAY

#1 User is offline   Studio Kid 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Visiting the Studios

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:31 PM

If anyone ever wanted to do the ultimate park hopping try this. It's better though if you have your own car.

Get AK at opening Ride Everest and DINOSAUR
Then to MGM ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. If Block Partry Bash is soon watch it, if not leave.
Then Epcot ride Test Track and Mission: SPACE. Eat there at quick service for lunch.
Finish at Magic to ride the mountain Range. Watch fireworks and Spectromagic and eat dinner at Liberty Tree or Crystal Palace.

That's my idea of thrill day. Now I know lines will be a problem but try it. TYRING yes but it will be worth it when watching Wishes. Then relax at the pool next day.

Let me know what you think of this plan.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

There is no way you'd be at the Studios close to Block Party Bash time. If you got to AK for park opening, you should be out of AK by 10am...10:30 the latest if all you are doing is those 2 attractions.

#3 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:31 AM

QuickGold said:

There is no way you'd be at the Studios close to Block Party Bash time. If you got to AK for park opening, you should be out of AK by 10am...10:30 the latest if all you are doing is those 2 attractions.

Agreed, Matt. Even after you rode both RnR & ToT (assuming an hour wait on each), it would still be between noon & 1 pm, with a 2 hour wait for BPB. Other than that, it seems very doable. My friends and I on our last day at the parks when we're there for a week do what we call the "Park Blutz". We hit each park and ride as many of our favorite rides as we can get on reasonably. The specific rides we manage to get on depend on wait times but it's amazing how many rides you can do in a day if you "power through" the parks!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users