So which of these packages are you getting me for free Francine? :mrgeen:
Hmmm, I didn't think I said you would get a package with your free stay? I suppose I didn't say you wouldn't, right?
Ok, so I guess to be fair, and since you are the owner of this web site, I will thrown in a package. In fact, I am going to go all out for you, Matt! It is just the kind of girl I am.
When, and if,
I give away my first free trip to WDW to someone, which of course I already promised it would be you, they will get the trip of a lifetime! Here are the details. Disclaimer: This is never going to happen, no way, not in a million years!
You and 11 of your closest friends will spend a delightful 7 nights at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Your accommodations will be in the Presidential Suite.
The average Grand Villa is 2,142 square feet. This is a three bedroom, three bath Villa, that has a master bedroom which includes a king-sized bed and private whirlpool tub, two other bedrooms which each include two queen-sized beds and a private bathroom, a living room area that has a queen-sized sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, full-sized washer and dryer and a private balcony. There are both one- and two-story Grand Villas at the Boardwalk. Per Disney, this Grand Villa will accommodate "twelve adults maximum, plus one child under the age of three in a crib".
Included in your stay is Disney's Dream Maker Package with the Platinum Add On.
Disney's Dream MakerTM Package includes:
1. Accommodations for three or more nights at a selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel
2. Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket that provides admission to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Water Parks, and more throughout your package stay
3. And, since you are buying Disney's Dream MakerTM Package instead of purchasing your accommodations and Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket separately, the following "extras" are FREE:
a. Two FREE souvenir Disney trading pins and lanyards per room
b. One of the following FREE Choice Features per room:
(the one Choice Feature chosen must be used by all Guests in a '
room at the same time and at the same location)
1. One round of miniature golf at Disney's Winter Summerland
Miniature Golf Course or Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
2. One Disney Character storytelling experience at Epcot®
(advance reservations required and may be made up to 45 days
prior to arrival - subject to availability)
3. Up to two images displayed on one Leave a Legacy tile at Epcot®
4. $25 Gift Coupon to Planet Hollywood.
4. Personalized Pre-Arrival Itinerary Planning
You will be contacted at home 30-45 days prior to arrival by
an Itinerary Planner who will help you get the most from their stay.
5. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Per Person, Per Night
Available at more than 125 participating table-service,
counter-service, Disney Dinner Shows, Disney Character Dining
and Signature Table-Service Restaurants located throughout the
Walt Disney World® Resort. Includes in-room private dining and
the world-class Victoria & Albert's Restaurant (includes applicable
gratuities, excludes alcoholic beverages)
6. Snacks and Refreshments (one per person, per night's stay)
7. Unlimited Recreation
Unlimited use of selected recreation activities including golf, private
golf lessons, guided fishing excursions, water sports, watercraft
rental, horseback riding, health club access, tennis, bicycles, and
more (restrictions apply to selected recreation)
8. Admission to La NoubaTM by Cirque du Soleil® (reservations
can be made within 6 months prior to arrival)
9. One Luxurious Spa Treatment (ages 14 and older, selected treatments)
10. One Exclusive Keepsake (one per room)
11. Dazzling Fireworks Cruise (one cruise per room)
12. Reserved Seating at the incredible Fantasmic! show at the
Disney-MGM Studios (one per person)
13. Unlimited Access to Tours: (restrictions apply to selected tours):
"Disney's Dolphins in Depth" at Epcot®
"Backstage Safari" at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
"The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" at Magic Kingdom® Park
"Disney's Family Magic" at Magic Kingdom® Park
"Keys to the Kingdom" at Magic Kingdom® Park
"Gardens of the World" at Epcot®
"Hidden Treasures of World Showcase" at Epcot®
"The UnDISCOVERed Future World" at Epcot®
"Welcome to the Magic Kingdom® Park"
"Wild by Design" at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
"Behind the Seeds" at Epcot®
14. Unlimited Access to Disney Children's Activity Centers at a
selected Disney Resort (ages 4 -12)
15. Private In-Room Child Care
16. Nightly Turndown Service
So, Matt, who are you going to pick to go with you for this wonderful vacation? The vacation that you are never really going to win because I would be nuts in the head to give something like this away for free!