Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Haunted Mansion Halloween

#1 User is offline   frontiersman87 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:56 PM

Now that we are getting closer to the Halloween season and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party beginning next week, I was looking online at some videos for it. One of the ones I stumbled across showed the Halloween decorations at Disneyland and how the the Haunted Mansion is transformed with Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. Curious as to why they have not tried that with the Haunted Masnsion here at WDW? Here is the video that showed the Haunted Mansion as well as other Halloween decorations at Disneyland.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:45 AM

Basic reason why it's never been done at WDW is because Disneyland relies so much more on locals whereas WDW relies on people that come for the first time or once every few years. So in Disneyland, they need to keep things different and changing much more so than WDW because they need ways to lure guests back in.

#3 User is offline   frontiersman87 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

That makes sense, and I guess people who can only make one trip to WDW once in their life do not want to see an overlay of a popular attraction. Kind of like how people were upset about the Birthday cake overlay of the castle.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users