For those braving the Easter week crowds at Disney's Hollywood Studios, there's a few changes in the park hours and schedules you'll want to be aware of.
Hollywood Studios will be opening at 8am from April 17th to the 23rd, with a 7am opening for morning Extra Magic Hours on Monday and Friday.
In addition, the show schedule will ramp up for the week to allow more guests opportunities to see various shows.
- American Idol Experience will return to eight shows per day
- Jedi Training Academy will have 13 shows every day (including a few two-tier shows with Darth Maul added)
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show will have either three or four shows per day
- There will be an extra Disney Channel Rocks! show at 6:30pm
- Two additional Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular shows per day
- Two additional Disney Junior - Live on Stage and Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage shows.
Of course, the downside to all these extra shows is Disney is adding them because they are anticipating big crowds.
Thanks to our friends Paul Chadkin and Yulady for the updates!