Some quick notes based on this week's photo update
- This was the first Sunday in a long time that did not have Fantasmic! shown and it was quite a difference! It's amazing how different the park feels on days when Fantasmic! is not being shown versus days where it is being shown.
If you are seeing Fantasmic! this week, it's being shown today and tomorrow, and when you have consecutive days of Fantasmic! being shown, go for the last show on the second day for the least crowds.
- Speaking of beating the crowds, if you're looking to see Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show on a day when there are three shows, see the first show of the day. It's usually half empty. The afternoon shows really fill up fast and the last show usually is full 20 minutes before show time.
- I don't want to jinx anything, but I think the scaffolding that has surrounded the Tower of Terror for months now is coming down. Looks that way, anyway.
- I have no data to back this up, but based on my own observations, I believe the Toy Story meet-n-greet across from Toy Story Midway Mania is the most popular (read: longest line) meet-n-greet in Hollywood Studios.
- The new artwork on display in the Magic of Disney Animation features Winnie the Pooh and Cars 2. I can't remember a time when two films shared the space previously.
There is still some Tangled stuff to be seen as you exit the artwork room and make your way into the character meet area. The first animator's room has Tangled animations on display while the storyboard room that follows is now converted over to Winnie the Pooh.
- We tweeted this out earlier, but Lotso's last day for meet-n-greets is April 30.